You know you could be doing more with your website, but you're not exactly sure what that *something* is. Let me help!
A strategic website review provides you with personalized feedback and suggestions to ensure your website is working best for you and your target audience.
Included in Your Strategic Website Review
- A video review of your website, Google Analytics account, and anything you've asked me to comment on
- Suggestions and feedback on changes that can be made (ex. content organization, call-to-action plan, design consistency, etc.)
- Notes overviewing my review and suggestions/feedback
- A 30-minute follow-up call to follow up and answer any of your questions
- Fill out my Strategic Website Review form. This will give me the background on your business, website, and any specific areas you'd like to focus on. You'll also provide me with access to your analytics account.
- I'll reach out to you letting you know the date I'm scheduling your review (normally within two weeks).
- I'll complete your review and provide you with the video, notes, and suggestions on the date of your review.
- You'll schedule the 30-minute follow-up call when you're ready, so I can answer any questions and clarify anything I suggested.
- (Optional) We can discuss working together to implement the ideas and suggestions I've provided.
Who Should Get A Review?