You know you could be doing more with your website, but you're not exactly sure what that *something* is. Let me help!
A strategic website review provides you with personalized feedback and suggestions to ensure your website is working best for you and your target audience.
Included in Your Strategic Website Review
- A video review of your website and Google Analytics account (usually 45-60 minutes)
- Suggestions and feedback on changes that can be made (ex. content organization, call-to-action plan, design consistency, etc.)
- A shared Google Doc with notes overviewing my review and suggestions/feedback
- 48-hours to comment on the video and/or Google Doc with questions to which I'll reply
- Fill out my Strategic Website Review form. This will give me the background on your business, website, and any specific areas you'd like to focus on. You'll also provide me with access to your analytics account.
- I'll reach out to you letting you know the date I'm scheduling your review (normally within two weeks).
- I'll complete your review and provide you with the video, Google Doc notes, and suggestions within 48 hours of your review date.
- You will then have 48 hours to comment on the video and/or Google doc and I'll reply with any answers or additional feedback
- (Optional) We can discuss working together to implement the ideas and suggestions I've provided.
Who Should Get A Review?