Raise your hand if this sounds like you:
- You're ready to delegate management of your email marketing, membership and/or course because you are just over it all.
- You have a killer idea for a course but no idea where to start to set it up.
- You want to offer content upgrades and opt-ins but the backend of that seems terrifying and daunting.
- You want to offer above-average service your customers but you’re overwhelmed by all of the technical details involved.
- You have multiple products and services that you’d love to run on autopilot but have no clue how to funnel customers through the process in an automated way.
- You fear you may actually be allergic to things that sound too technical.
- You procrastinate on getting sh*t done if it involves too many technical tasks.
- You struggle to make important technical decisions for your business because you’re not entirely sure what the decision entails.
- You’re ready to really kickstart your business growth and you know that starts with some tech wizardry.
- You have the content and audience and are ready for someone else to step in and take on the create the membership or course.
If your hand is held high right now, you need another set of hands to come in and, well, handle all of this (and more).
My Tech Strategy service is exactly that.
This goes way beyond VA support and into strategic support territory. I become a consulting member of your team, your goals become my goals; your tech becomes my top priority.
How I Can Help
Monthly Retainer: Starting at $1,500, based on your specific needs and goals
Commitment: Minimum of 3 months
In a tech-y nutshell, I manage any task that gives you a stomach ache and take away a ton of the overwhelm that’s shadowing your dream business. Oh, and if you’re curious, I’m always excited to teach you what I’m doing and why I’m doing it so you can get a better grasp on tech. (And if not, I’ll keep my tech trap shut.)
- Kickoff strategy call to discuss your goals and what I can specifically help you with.
- Unlimited Slack support for the duration of the retainer.
- The tech help and project management necessary to achieve your goals.
- Access to my team. In addition to my tech skills, I subcontract a team that allows the work to be done efficiently and on time.