Raise your hand if this sounds like you:
- You have a killer idea for a course but no idea where to start to set it up.
- You want to offer content upgrades and opt-ins but the backend of that seems terrifying and daunting.
- You’d love the idea of having an affiliate program to promote your core product, but you’re nervous it’ll be a total beast to manage.
- You want to offer above-average service your customers but you’re overwhelmed by all of the technical details involved.
- You have multiple products and services that you’d love to run on autopilot but have no clue how to funnel customers through the process in an automated way.
- You fear you may actually be allergic to things that sound too technical.
- You procrastinate on getting sh*t done if it involves too many technical tasks.
- You struggle to make important technical decisions for your business because you’re not entirely sure what the decision entails.
- You’re ready to really kickstart your business growth and you know that starts with some tech wizardry.
If your hand is held high right now, you need another set of hands to come in and, well, handle all of this (and more).
My Tech Strategy service is exactly that. This goes (way) beyond VA support and into strategic support territory. I become a consulting member of your team, your goals become my goals; your tech becomes my top priority.
HOW IT WORKS
Commitment: minimum 3 months.
Investment: based on your unique business needs, starting at $600/month
Team: In addition to my tech skillz, I subcontract a team that allows the work to be done efficiently and on time.
Not ready for a long-term commitment? I offer 1 week or 2-week email consulting sessions starting $350 / $600 respectively.
WHAT I DO
Common Projects include:
- Setting up email marketing / funnels —let’s make your sales processes poppin’ and profitable.
- Setting up membership/course website —let’s bring your idea to life.
- Setting up an affiliate program —let’s enable the masses to spread the word about your biz.
- Analytics Analysis —let’s figure out what’s working and what’s not (data doesn’t lie).
- Setting up Google Apps—let’s get organized and up your communication.
In a tech-y nutshell, I manage any task that gives you a stomach ache and take away a ton of the overwhelm that’s shadowing your dream business. Oh, and if you’re curious, I’m always excited to teach you what I’m doing and why I’m doing it so you can get a better grasp on tech. (And if not, I’ll keep my tech trap shut.)
Ready for the most relief-inducing hand-off of your small business’ life? I thought so. Fill out the Transfer Tech form below to get started.