Creating a gorgeous, compelling website is like getting in shape: you’ve worked too hard to let it all go to waste.
Put another way, your site is vitally important, and it’s important to keep it looking and working amazingly long after launch.
You want it to look and work great…you just don’t always have the time or awareness or the knowledge to know what to do and when (especially as your business and/or industry evolves).
Well huzzah! Because that’s exactly what monthly maintenance plans are for.
- Perhaps you’re afraid to hit the update button on your WordPress plugins or theme because holy sh*t what does this mean and what will happen and if something goes wrong HOW will I fix it?
- Or maybe your website is running slllllooooowwww but you’re unsure why or what to do about it.
- Maybe your hosting company suggested making changes to the .htaccess file or you need to change DNS or CNAME records and you’re pretty sure all of that was in another language and you need a translator.
- Or perhaps you just have a long list of small website updates (like finally getting that opt-in installed) or small site adjustments that you keep putting off but that you KNOW are important.
My monthly Maintenance & Techy Task plans exist to give you peace of mind when it comes to your WordPress website.
They’re here so you can rest easy knowing that everything proactive is being done on time (or early!) and that if something does break (f&ck!) you have a tech pro in your corner to make sure it doesn’t slow you down or lose you business.
Maintenance & Techy Tasks
Maintenance is what smartypants people (like you) do to make sure their web bases are covered and that they’re taking good care of their investment (ahem, website!) and keeping it secure, up to date, fast, and doing exactly what it’s supposed to. Because you wouldn’t buy a car and never change the breaks/get an oil change/fill it with gas, right? Right.
- WordPress Core Updates
- Theme Updates
- Weekly Plugin Updates
- Daily Backups
- Uptime Monitoring
- Malware Monitoring
- Starter Plan +
- Database Optimization
- Hacked Site Protection
- 2 hours of techy tasks and/or email consulting
- Advanced Plan +
- 2 additional hours of techy tasks and/or email consulting
- SEO Keyword Ranking
- Performance Monitoring
- Security Monitoring
Maintenance plans require a 6-month contract. 6 month and 12 month, paid-in-full discounts provided. Just ask!
Psst: what are techy tasks?
Techy tasks are any WordPress tasks related to maintaining or updating your current website and the installed plugins.
Examples Include: Font changes | Plugin settings | Theme settings | Content formatting | Header Changes | Adding/Remove images | Menu Changes | Page Updates | Image Optimization | Follow Up Speed Test | Spam Comments | So much more!
If you’d like the techy task hours to cover your email marketing provider (ex. ConvertKit, MailChimp, etc.) there is an additional $50/month charge.