I love testing new software and services. Unless something is crazy expensive, I will almost always try something new. I like being in on the "new thing" to see if it works for me.
Which is my #1 piece of advice: Find what works for YOU. The products and services I recommend may not work for you and that's OK! Give something a try and if you find you're not using it or you're forcing yourself to use it, then it's probably not the best tool for you.
Pro-Tip: Don't forget to write down the renewal dates so you don't get charged for something you won't use!
The following are products and services that I have personally used and would highly recommend.
Many of the links below are affiliate links. I only provide affiliate links to products and services that I have personally used and would recommend. If you decide the product or service is a good fit for you and you make a purchasing using my link, I will receive a small commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my business in this way.
- Taxes / Accounting she knows accounting specifically for small businesses and makes the process a breeze! I also highly recommend her course (see below).
- Acer 24-Inch Monitor I couldn’t live without a 2nd monitor. I love the extra space!
- Anker 5-Port USB Charger I use this to charge all my #techthings at once!
- Epson WorkForce Printer I rarely print anymore, but this is a dream printer. You’ll save on ink with separate color cartridges!
- Cable Manager keeps cords in one spot!