Welcome to Relief.
Put an end to spinning in circles, cursing at your computer, and exhausting yourself with all the tech. You have too much to offer to let tech get in the way.
From the moment you book a Tech Relief Day, you'll feel a weight lift off your shoulders. And when your day is complete, you'll be on Cloud 9, knowing it's done and out of the way.
Free up your time to focus on what you do best. Leave the tech issues to me.
"Melissa is my techie lifeline!"
Her talent and knowledge have saved me on many occasions when I thought I might have to burn my computer. She is quick, efficient and a huge asset to my team and I have become a better designer and more productive business owner because of her.
Chassie Bell of Chassie Bell Design
Give me 3 or 6 uninterrupted hours and it's amazing what I can accomplish.
My main areas of expertise include email marketing and self-hosted courses/memberships, but there is a lot of other tasks I am able and willing to help with.
Below are a few examples, but if you're not sure your project is a good fit, contact me with the details and I'll let you know!
- Set up your course on WordPress
- Turn your course into an Evergreen model
- Set up a sales funnel with Deadline Funnel for One Time Offers and/or Order Bumps
- Set up your e-commerce store on WordPress
- Develop a sales page (based on provided design and copy)
- ConvertKit account clean-up and efficiency set up
- Set up your opt-ins to start collecting personalized data for email marketing segmentation
- Create a quiz opt-in with automated email follow-ups
- Create your personalized/segmented welcome sequence
"Melissa knows her stuff!"
[My Tech Relief Day] was great. The videos and talking on the phone were most helpful in answering my many questions. She did a great job of untangling my mess [in ConvertKit].
Paula Rhodes of Salad in a Jar
STEP 1: Book Your Tech Relief Day
- Choose your Tech Day by clicking the button below.
- You'll pay the 50% deposit upon booking to secure the day.
- The remaining 50% is due 72-hours prior to your scheduled Tech Day.
STEP 2: Prep/Homework
- You'll receive a detailed questionnaire and homework.
- You'll also receive details on how to share login credentials and any required assets (copy, images, etc) with me.
- If required, we can schedule a 30-minute kick-off call to discuss additional details.
STEP 3: Your Tech Relief Day
- I have 6 hours dedicated to your project on the day you booked.
- We will communicate via Slack or Voxer only during this time. You're required to ensure you're available for prompt replies if needed.
- We will hop on Zoom mid-day for check-in if needed.
STEP 4: Signed, Sealed and Delivered
- At the end of the day, I'll send you a final project update and any key items you need to know
- I'll record a video walkthrough of the work I completed, as well as any necessary details on your next steps.
- I'll be available for 2 weeks from your Tech Day to answer any questions or fix issues that pop up
"Working with Melissa has been one of the best business decisions I've ever made."
Melissa has not only freed up lots of my time to focus on the things I do best, but she's also treated my business like her own. I highly recommend working with Melissa!
Courtney Carver of Be More with Less
hey, I'm Melissa!
I'm your behind-the-scenes secret weapon to accomplishing your business goals. I've been in the online business space for 10+ years and I seriously love what I do.
In a tech-y nutshell, I manage the tasks that give you a stomach ache and I will take away a ton of the overwhelm that’s shadowing your dream business. I collaborate with high-level small business owners and entrepreneurs to reduce the overwhelm and provide them with relief.
I look forward to working with you!
Questions? I have Answers!
I am located in the Central Time Zone. Your Tech Relief Day includes 6 hours of my undivided time. I am only working on your project and communicating with you that day.
The 6 hours will take place between 8am - 5pm Central. You'll know the week of your Tech Relief Day what time I plan to start working and give you an overview of my schedule for the day.
Yes! In order to ensure I am able to make efficient progress, I need the ability to communicate with you quickly when questions arise.
We will communicate via Slack or Voxer on your Tech Relief Day.
I get it, life happens. You are able to reschedule once; however, your payment is still due 48 hours prior to your original day.
Your 50% booking deposit is non-refundable, however, you may transfer it to another service if you wish to cancel.
Your rescheduled day or new service must be scheduled within 90-days of booking.
I do offer limited half-day sessions. Contact me and let me know about your project and I'll make a recommendation!
Of course! I love working with clients again. If we've worked together before in any capacity, you'll receive 20% off.
If you need more than 2 payments, I'm happy to accommodate, however, payment is still due in full 48-hours prior to your day. Please keep that in mind when you select your day.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Tech Relief Day) to request a payment plan.
You can email me at email@example.com (subject line: Tech Relief Day) with any questions you may have!
"Melissa has been a fantastic partner. "
...most importantly she's been a strategic thought partner to me, helping me think through where to invest my time and money in different online areas or products. I'd highly recommend Melissa for any small business.